- The cerebellum may have played an important role in the evolution of the human brain May 6, 2021
- Sharks use Earth's magnetic fields to guide them like a map May 6, 2021
- Earliest evidence of humans changing ecosystems with fire May 5, 2021
- Bats know the speed of sound from birth, scientists discovery May 5, 2021
- Lightning and subvisible discharges produce molecules that clean the atmosphere April 29, 2021
- Was North America populated by 'stepping stone' migration across Bering Sea? April 29, 2021
- Global glacier retreat has accelerated April 29, 2021
- Mammals evolved big brains after big disasters April 29, 2021
- Icy clouds could have kept early Mars warm enough for rivers and lakes April 26, 2021
- A new perspective on the genomes of archaic humans April 26, 2021
- Genetic effects of Chernobyl radiation April 22, 2021
- Mars has right ingredients for present-day microbial life beneath its surface, study finds April 22, 2021
- Experimental drug shows potential against Alzheimer's disease April 22, 2021
- Among COVID-19 survivors, an increased risk of death, serious illness April 22, 2021
- Astronomers release new all-sky map of Milky Way's outer reaches April 22, 2021
- Towards 2D memory technology by magnetic graphene May 6, 2021
- Hydrogen instead of electrification? Potentials and risks for climate targets May 6, 2021
- First nanoscale look at a reaction that limits the efficiency of generating hydrogen fuel May 6, 2021
- Roadmap to expand NY solar energy, meet green goals May 6, 2021
- Supersymmetry-inspired microlaser arrays pave way for powering chip-sized optical systems May 5, 2021
- A high-tech textile to stay comfortable outdoors May 5, 2021
- What is driving reductions in residential greenhouse gas emissions in the US? May 5, 2021
- Thin, large-area device converts infrared light into images May 5, 2021
- New 'key-hole surgery' technique to extract metals from the Earth May 4, 2021
- New synapse-like phototransistor May 4, 2021
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM