- Zebra finches amazing at unmasking the bird behind the song November 21, 2020
- Researchers examine which approaches are most effective at reducing COVID-19 spread November 20, 2020
- Memories create 'fingerprints' that reveal how the brain is organized November 20, 2020
- A biochemical random number November 20, 2020
- Field geology at Mars' equator points to ancient megaflood November 20, 2020
- From the inside out: How the brain forms sensory memories November 16, 2020
- Healthy sleep habits help lower risk of heart failure November 16, 2020
- NASA's SpaceX Crew-1 astronauts headed to International Space Station November 16, 2020
- Tree rings may hold clues to impacts of distant supernovas on Earth November 11, 2020
- Climate change causes landfalling hurricanes to stay stronger for longer November 11, 2020
- Research identifies 'volume control' in the brain that supports learning and memory November 10, 2020
- Large, delayed outbreaks of endemic diseases possible following COVID-19 controls November 9, 2020
- Water may be naturally occurring on all rocky planets November 9, 2020
- Calories by the clock? Squeezing most of your calories in early doesn't impact weight loss November 9, 2020
- Rivers melt Arctic ice, warming air and ocean November 7, 2020
- Novel chemical process a first step to making nuclear fuel with fire November 24, 2020
- Creating higher energy density lithium-ion batteries for renewable energy applications November 24, 2020
- Supersized wind turbines generate clean energy--and surprising physics November 23, 2020
- World's smallest atom-memory unit created November 23, 2020
- Staying ahead of the curve with 3D curved graphene November 20, 2020
- A new understanding of ionic interactions with graphene and water November 18, 2020
- New semiconductor coating may pave way for future green fuels November 18, 2020
- New technique seamlessly converts ammonia to green hydrogen November 18, 2020
- Printable, high-performance solid-state electrolyte films for next-generation batteries November 18, 2020
- System can sterilize medical tools using solar heat November 18, 2020
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM