- NASA astronauts launch from America in historic test flight of SpaceX Crew Dragon May 30, 2020
- Evolution of pandemic coronavirus outlines path from animals to humans May 29, 2020
- Astronomers discover new class of cosmic explosions May 26, 2020
- Increased fertility for women with Neanderthal gene, study suggests May 26, 2020
- Bumblebees speed up flowering May 26, 2020
- Rarely heard narwhal vocalizations May 26, 2020
- Dinosaur-dooming asteroid struck Earth at 'deadliest possible' angle May 26, 2020
- Babies know when you imitate them -- and like it May 26, 2020
- Migration patterns reveal an 'Eden' for ancient humans and animals May 22, 2020
- Tropical forests can handle the heat, up to a point May 21, 2020
- COVID-19 crisis causes 17 percent drop in global carbon emissions May 19, 2020
- New study estimates the odds of life and intelligence emerging beyond our planet May 18, 2020
- Long-term data show hurricanes are getting stronger May 18, 2020
- Scientists find brain center that 'profoundly' shuts down pain May 18, 2020
- Our ability to focus may falter after eating one meal high in saturated fat May 12, 2020
- Paper-thin gallium oxide transistor handles more than 8,000 volts May 29, 2020
- Smart windows that self-illuminate on rainy days May 29, 2020
- Next-generation solar cells pass strict international tests May 21, 2020
- Implantable biosensor operates without batteries May 21, 2020
- Novel device harnesses shadows to generate electricity May 21, 2020
- Highly efficient charge-to-spin interconversion in graphene heterostructures May 18, 2020
- Research takes electrons for a spin in moving toward more efficient, higher density data storage May 18, 2020
- Observation of intervalley transitions can boost valleytronic science and technology May 15, 2020
- Fast-charging super-capacitor technology May 14, 2020
- Atomically thin magnets for next generation spin and quantum electronics May 13, 2020
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM