- Artificial intelligence yields new antibiotic February 20, 2020
- Bumble bees can experience an object using one sense and later recognize it using another February 20, 2020
- Origins of immune system mapped, opening doors for new cancer immunotherapies February 20, 2020
- Earliest interbreeding event between ancient human populations discovered February 20, 2020
- Earth formed much faster than previously thought, new study shows February 20, 2020
- How newborn stars prepare for the birth of planets February 20, 2020
- Earthquakes disrupt sperm whales' ability to find food February 20, 2020
- Methane emitted by humans vastly underestimated February 19, 2020
- Think all BPA-free products are safe? Not so fast, scientists warn February 18, 2020
- Empathy can be detected in people whose brains are at rest February 18, 2020
- Simple, fuel-efficient rocket engine could enable cheaper, lighter spacecraft February 18, 2020
- Reproductive genome from the laboratory February 18, 2020
- Warming, acidic oceans may nearly eliminate coral reef habitats by 2100 February 18, 2020
- Discovery at 'flower burial' site could unravel mystery of Neanderthal death rites February 18, 2020
- Seeding oceans with iron may not impact climate change February 17, 2020
- Cryptographic 'tag of everything' could protect the supply chain February 20, 2020
- Magnet-controlled bioelectronic implant could relieve pain February 20, 2020
- Could water solve the renewable energy storage challenge? February 19, 2020
- New machine learning method could supercharge battery development for electric vehicles February 19, 2020
- Cobalt supply can meet demand for electric vehicle and electronics batteries February 19, 2020
- Mixed-signal hardware security thwarts powerful electromagnetic attacks February 19, 2020
- New world record for conversion of solar energy to electricity using quantum dots February 18, 2020
- Improving the electrical and mechanical properties of carbon-nanotube-based fibers February 18, 2020
- Advance in next-generation lithium metal batteries February 18, 2020
- Ultrasound device improves charge time and run time in lithium batteries February 18, 2020
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM