- Care for cats? So did people along the Silk Road more than 1,000 years ago July 9, 2020
- A tiny ancient relative of dinosaurs and pterosaurs discovered July 6, 2020
- New connection between the eyes and touch discovered July 6, 2020
- Age-related impairments reversed in animal model July 6, 2020
- White dwarfs reveal new insights into the origin of carbon in the universe July 6, 2020
- How does Earth sustain its magnetic field? July 6, 2020
- Sniffing out smell: How the brain organizes information about odors July 2, 2020
- Newer variant of COVID-19-causing virus dominates global infections July 2, 2020
- Higher concentration of metal in Moon's craters provides new insights to its origin July 1, 2020
- To find giant black holes, start with Jupiter June 30, 2020
- COVID-19 causes 'hyperactivity' in blood-clotting cells June 30, 2020
- Researchers identify multiple molecules that shut down SARS-Cov-2 polymerase reaction June 30, 2020
- Extreme warming of the South Pole June 30, 2020
- A cosmic mystery: ESO telescope captures the disappearance of a massive star June 30, 2020
- Major new paleoclimatology study shows global warming has upended 6,500 years of cooling June 30, 2020
- Cooling mechanism increases solar energy harvesting for self-powered outdoor sensors July 7, 2020
- Engineers use electricity to clean up toxic water July 7, 2020
- New room-temperature liquid-metal battery could be the path to powering the future July 6, 2020
- Making plastic more transparent while also adding electrical conductivity July 6, 2020
- Optical amplifiers: Highest peak power and excellent stability July 6, 2020
- New breakthrough in 'spintronics' could boost high speed data technology July 6, 2020
- Crystal structure discovered almost 200 years ago could hold key to solar cell revolution July 2, 2020
- Flexible material shows potential for use in fabrics to heat, cool July 2, 2020
- Spintronics: Faster data processing through ultrashort electric pulses July 2, 2020
- Energy-saving servers: Data storage 2.0 July 1, 2020
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM