- In Earth's largest extinction, land animal die-offs began long before marine extinction March 27, 2020
- Worldwide scientific collaboration unveils genetic architecture of gray matter March 26, 2020
- Neanderthals ate mussels, fish, and seals too March 26, 2020
- As the ocean warms, marine species relocate toward the poles March 26, 2020
- New mathematical model can more effectively track epidemics March 25, 2020
- Singapore modelling study estimates impact of physical distancing on reducing spread of COVID-19 March 24, 2020
- Ancestor of all animals identified in Australian fossils March 23, 2020
- New genetic editing powers discovered in squid March 23, 2020
- East Antarctica's Denman Glacier has retreated almost 3 miles over last 22 years March 23, 2020
- Device brings silicon computing power to brain research and prosthetics March 20, 2020
- The right dose of geoengineering could reduce climate change risks March 20, 2020
- Fine-tuning radiocarbon dating could 'rewrite' ancient events March 19, 2020
- Sea otters, opossums and the surprising ways pathogens move from land to sea March 19, 2020
- The strange orbits of 'Tatooine' planetary disks March 19, 2020
- COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin March 17, 2020
- Double-walled nanotubes have electro-optical advantages March 27, 2020
- A new battery chemistry promises safer high-voltage lithium-ion batteries March 27, 2020
- Highly efficient and stable double layer solar cell developed March 27, 2020
- Longer lives not dependent on increased energy use March 26, 2020
- Designing lightweight glass for efficient cars, wind turbines March 26, 2020
- Scientists electrify aluminum to speed up important process March 26, 2020
- A nanoscale device to generate high-power Terahertz waves March 25, 2020
- How do you power billions of sensors? By converting waste heat into electricity March 23, 2020
- A landmark plan for realizing fusion energy and advancing plasma science March 19, 2020
- Stretchable supercapacitors to power tomorrow's wearable devices March 19, 2020
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM