- Young T. rexes had a powerful bite, capable of exerting one-sixth the force of an adult June 2, 2021
- How an elephant's trunk manipulates air to eat and drink June 1, 2021
- Scientists learn what fuels the 'natural killers' of the immune system June 1, 2021
- New tool activates deep brain neurons by combining ultrasound, genetics May 28, 2021
- Waking just one hour earlier cuts depression risk by double digits, study finds May 28, 2021
- Versatile coronavirus antibody may be starting point for broader-acting vaccines May 28, 2021
- Biologists construct a 'periodic table' for cell nuclei May 27, 2021
- Electric fish -- and humans -- pause before communicating key points May 26, 2021
- Understanding of invisible but mighty particles in Earth's radiation belts May 26, 2021
- Memory details fade over time, with only the main gist preserved May 26, 2021
- How to boost muscle regeneration and rebuild tissue May 25, 2021
- Dark matter map reveals hidden bridges between galaxies May 25, 2021
- Solar geoengineering may be effective in alleviating impacts of global warming on crops May 20, 2021
- Proteins that predict future dementia, Alzheimer's risk, identified May 17, 2021
- New evidence of how and when the Milky Way came together May 17, 2021
- Tuning the energy gap: A novel approach for organic semiconductors June 10, 2021
- Important contribution to spintronics has received little consideration until now June 9, 2021
- Researchers create intelligent electronic microsystems from 'green' material June 9, 2021
- Innovative batteries put flying cars on the horizon June 7, 2021
- A new material made from carbon nanotubes can generate electricity by scavenging energy from its environment June 7, 2021
- The biodegradable battery June 3, 2021
- CO2 emissions are rebounding, but clean energy revolutions are emerging June 3, 2021
- Passing the acid test: New, low-pH system recycles more carbon into valuable products June 3, 2021
- The powerhouse future is flexoelectric June 2, 2021
- Shadow figment technology foils cyberattacks June 2, 2021
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM