- Synthetic tissue can repair hearts, muscles, and vocal cords November 30, 2021
- Brief presence of water in Arabia Terra on Mars November 30, 2021
- Time crystal in a quantum computer November 30, 2021
- Strong winds power electric fields in the upper atmosphere November 29, 2021
- Researchers find repeated link between volcanic eruptions and dynastic collapse in China's Imperial Era November 12, 2021
- Using mechanical tools improves our language skills, study finds November 11, 2021
- ‘Dancing molecules’ successfully repair severe spinal cord injuries November 11, 2021
- Increasingly frequent wildfires linked to human-caused climate change November 5, 2021
- Making aircraft fuel from sunlight and air November 4, 2021
- Securing data transfers with relativity November 3, 2021
- Rocky exoplanets are even stranger than we thought November 2, 2021
- Baby seals can change their tone of voice November 2, 2021
- Researchers boost human mental function with brain stimulation November 1, 2021
- Spiders' web secrets unraveled November 1, 2021
- Increased frequency of extreme ice melting in Greenland raises global flood risk November 1, 2021
- Research pushes auto industry closer to clean cars powered by direct ethanol fuel cells November 29, 2021
- Accelerated renewables-based electrification paves the way for a post-fossil future November 25, 2021
- New study shows electric fields can improve the efficiency of wastewater purification November 24, 2021
- Potential of demand response in reducing CO2 emissions November 24, 2021
- AI used to optimize several flow battery properties simultaneously November 23, 2021
- Free green services could substantially reduce emissions November 23, 2021
- By keeping ferroelectric 'bubbles' intact, researchers pave way for new devices November 19, 2021
- Speeding up the energy transition reduces climate risks November 19, 2021
- Macrogrid study: Big value in connecting America’s eastern and western power grids November 19, 2021
- Prize-winning technology for large-scale energy storage November 19, 2021
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM