- Sense of smell is our most rapid warning system October 14, 2021
- Did Venus ever have oceans? October 13, 2021
- Strange radio waves emerge from the direction of the galactic center October 12, 2021
- What makes us human? The answer may be found in overlooked DNA October 8, 2021
- Chang'e-5 samples reveal key age of moon rocks October 7, 2021
- Dwarf planet Vesta a window to the early solar system October 6, 2021
- Brain cell differences could be key to learning in humans and AI October 6, 2021
- Neuroscientists roll out first comprehensive atlas of brain cells October 6, 2021
- Dragonflies likely migrate across the Indian Ocean October 4, 2021
- Scientists discover 14 genes that cause obesity October 1, 2021
- Mars' surface shaped by fast and furious floods from overflowing craters September 29, 2021
- Great apes' consonant and vowel-like sounds travel over distance without losing meaning September 28, 2021
- Happiness in early adulthood may protect against dementia September 28, 2021
- Major ocean current could warm greatly September 28, 2021
- Children who eat more fruit and veggies have better mental health September 28, 2021
- Plugging into ocean waves with a flexible, seaweed-like generator October 20, 2021
- Space between polymer chains affects energy conversion October 20, 2021
- New solution for low cost, light-weight and compact wireless transfer devices October 19, 2021
- Solar energy can be cheap and reliable across China by 2060 October 18, 2021
- Optimum pressure to improve the performance of lithium metal batteries October 18, 2021
- Scientists discover method to boost energy generation from microalgae October 18, 2021
- New theories and materials aid the transition to clean energy October 14, 2021
- Expansion of wind and solar power too slow to stop climate change October 14, 2021
- Climate change threatens hydropower energy security in the Amazon basin October 14, 2021
- Bridging optics and electronics October 14, 2021
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM