- The warming climate is causing animals to 'shapeshift' September 7, 2021
- Gut bacteria influence brain development September 3, 2021
- The first cells might have used temperature to divide September 3, 2021
- Threat of catastrophic supervolcano eruptions is ever-present September 3, 2021
- Learning from a 'living fossil' August 30, 2021
- Cold planets exist throughout our galaxy, even in the galactic bulge, research suggests August 30, 2021
- How a racing heart may alter decision-making brain circuits August 30, 2021
- Perceptions of supernatural beings reveal feelings about good and bad in humans August 30, 2021
- The physics behind a tardigrade's lumbering gait August 27, 2021
- A universal equation for the shape of an egg August 27, 2021
- Reducing sugar in packaged foods can prevent disease in millions August 27, 2021
- Volcanic eruptions may have spurred first 'whiffs' of oxygen in Earth's atmosphere August 26, 2021
- Will it be safe for humans to fly to Mars? August 26, 2021
- New class of habitable exoplanets represent a big step forward in the search for life August 26, 2021
- Brain refreshing: Why the dreaming phase matters August 25, 2021
- Solar cells with 30-year lifetimes for power-generating windows September 14, 2021
- Light does the twist for quantum computing September 14, 2021
- Just by changing its shape, scientists show they can alter material properties September 14, 2021
- A spoonful of sugar opens a path to longer lasting lithium sulfur batteries September 10, 2021
- Extreme heat exchanger created using metal 3D printing September 9, 2021
- A more efficient way to find a more efficient battery September 9, 2021
- Stretching the capacity of flexible energy storage September 8, 2021
- New filtering method promises safer drinking water, improved industrial production September 6, 2021
- New research advances clean energy solutions September 2, 2021
- When walked on, these wooden floors harvest enough energy to turn on a lightbulb September 1, 2021
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM