- Hubble finds evidence of water vapor at Jupiter's moon Ganymede July 26, 2021
- 'Feel good' brain messenger can be willfully controlled, new study reveals July 23, 2021
- Potential role of 'junk DNA' sequence in aging, cancer July 23, 2021
- Anatomy of the red planet: Mars-quakes reveal interior July 22, 2021
- Eyes wide shut: How newborn mammals dream the world they're entering July 22, 2021
- Clever cockatoos learn through social interaction, study finds July 22, 2021
- Scientists reverse age-related memory loss in mice July 22, 2021
- 15,000-year-old viruses discovered in Tibetan glacier ice July 20, 2021
- Making clean hydrogen is hard, but researchers just solved a major hurdle July 19, 2021
- Millimeter-tall 'mountains' on neutron stars July 18, 2021
- Climate change to bring more intense storms across Europe July 16, 2021
- 'Neuroprosthesis' restores words to man with paralysis July 14, 2021
- Rats prefer to help their own kind; Humans may be similarly wired July 13, 2021
- Physicists take big step in race to quantum computing July 9, 2021
- Our genes shape our gut bacteria, new research shows July 8, 2021
- Engineers bend light to enhance wavelength conversion July 30, 2021
- New nanomaterial to derive clean fuel from the sea July 29, 2021
- Breathing new life into fuel cells July 29, 2021
- Optimizing phase change material usage could reduce power plant water consumption July 29, 2021
- Hybrid cars are twice as vulnerable to supply chain issues as gas-powered models July 28, 2021
- Wirelessly charging multiple devices simultaneously July 27, 2021
- 'Wrapping' anodes in 3D carbon nanosheets: The next big thing in li-ion battery technology July 22, 2021
- Smartphone screens effective sensors for soil or water contamination July 22, 2021
- Visualizing a city's energy use July 22, 2021
- Fully renewable energy feasible for Samoa, study suggests July 22, 2021
Sometimes known as HHO, or hydrogen assist technology.
It is pertaining to hydrogen systems that supplement the regular fuel you would use in your car, truck tractor, boat, go cart, among many applications, to increase horsepower, improve fuel mileage, extend the life of the engine, and , pollute a lot less.
These systems create hydrogen as the engine needs through electrolysis ,”Hydrogen on Demand”,with no excess, so there is never any storage of hydrogen in your vehicle. It is a safe and economical way to increase the power of your vehicles engine. The engine runs smoother, quieter, and cooler, as well as cleaner. With hydrocarbons decreased 30 to 50% the engine will stay cleaner on the inside allowing the engine oil to last much longer between changes, cutting the cost of maintenance. Also, with the engine cleaner it is lubricated better, extending the life of the engine. I am talking in large amounts.
You all, for the most part, spend your hard earned money to keep your transportation reliable. You spend a lot of money on fuel. But your vehicle only uses about 40% of the fuel you buy due to low octane fuels and the sluggish electrical programing installed on your vehicle at the factory. OOPs, they didn’t want you to know that… Now you do and it’s true. We’re stuck with gasoline for some time still. At least look at a way to use the majority of the gasoline you buy without sending the other 60% out the tail pipe in the form pollution . I know some of you use diesel fuel. PMs or particulate matter, commonly known as soot, has been a big polluting problem. With a hydrogen on demand system you can get 75 to 80% decrease. We have seen 90+ percent.
I am not a distributor nor a affiliate of any HHO manufacturer. To find these products is easy by searching on Duck Duck Go, or Google, if you prefer.
News of a very special car battery soon. Peace Out, WM